1. Apply a base coat.
2. Apply Color A to 3 nails and Color B to 2 nails. let dry completely.
3. Apply another coat of each color to nails and let it dry completely.
4. On the two nails that are painted with Color B using a nail art pen and striper; draw lips in pink or a red color and draw [x]s in black. Do as many kisses and [x]s that you can fit on to nails.
5. using a polish with suspended decals [preferably with hearts]; carefully using tweezers pick up decals and apply hearts randomly across nails.
6. Apply a top coat.
7. While top coat is still tacky; use tweezers to apply rhinestone randomly across nails.
8. Seal nails with sealer/top coat/bonder. Apply 2-3 coats to insure that the rhinestones stay on nails.
Avon Long Lasting Nail Wear Ruby Slippers: $2.99
I [Heart] My Nails New Lilac: $ 1.99
I [Heart] My Nails Crazy For You: $1.99
Fingrs Nail Decal Pack: $1.00
Fingrs Nail Art Pen Pink:$ 1.00
L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Paint Black: $ 1.00
Nutra Nail Power Gel Hard As Nails Wraps: $ 10.60
Winning Nails Top Coat Bonder/ Sealer : $ 3.99
Total Cost: $24.56 [ this is only pricy because of the power gel that I used as the base coat]